Let’s say you’ve broken a tooth or are missing one altogether. You’re prepared to spend some money on a high-quality prosthetic, but you are also anxious about exactly how much it’ll cost to restore your dental health.
Well, that’s why we’re here to help.
At Crowns Now, we’ve carefully created an incredibly efficient practice that allows us to save money — and those are savings we pass on to you!
We don’t cut costs by cutting corners; it’s just careful business planning and wisely investing our money in state-of-the-art technology that pays dividends.
That’s how we’re able to give you such a great value on high-quality dental crowns and dental implants.
Right now, we can:
- Create and place a custom all-porcelain dental crown for just $795.
- Replace a single missing tooth with an all-ceramic dental bridge for only $2, 495.
- Replace an entire tooth — root and all — with a durable dental implant restored with a dental crown for only $2,995.
Read on for more information about the excellent restorative dentistry services our office can provide.
Then, if you need to replace or restore a tooth or multiple teeth, call Crowns Now at 920-221-7948. We’re proud to bring you the highest quality care for the best value in Neenah, WI!
A Narrow Focus On Dental Crowns And Dental Implants
When you walk into our office, you’ll probably notice it’s unlike other dental practices you’ve been to. There are no routine cleanings or root canal procedures or dental veneers. We’ve narrowed our focus to only dental crowns, bridges, and implants.
This allows us to run more efficiently than practices that offer every service under the sun. It also allows us to have highly skilled dentists who deeply understand these restorative dentistry services. The result is great care at a great price!
Similarly, because we don’t have to worry about having the equipment necessary for a wide variety of dental services, we’ve been able to wisely invest in some of the best technology available that will make creation and placement of your dental restoration precise, comfortable, and convenient.
- A CEREC milling machine that allows us to make same-day dental crowns and bridges. We keep the creation of your restoration in-house, so there are no costs associated with shipping or partnering with an off-site lab. Only 14 percent of dentists are trained to use this powerful technology!
- 3D cone beam CT scanner to provide our team with a comprehensive view of your mouth and your unique situation. This helps us to better plan your treatment and makes extremely precise computer-guided dental implant placement possible!
- A Galileos digital imaging system which allows us to gain a better understanding of your dental needs. Plus, it’s safer for you as well since it uses only a fraction of the radiation as traditional X-rays.
High-Quality Care When You Need It
Just because we’re committed to bringing you great prices doesn’t mean that patient experience falls by the wayside. Great care at a great value goes beyond affordable restorations; it includes high-quality care when you need it!
When you need a dental restoration, it generally isn’t because everything’s hunky-dory with your dental health. Discomfort while chewing or embarrassment brought on by missing teeth is often what compels patients to seek care from Crowns Now.
Our compassionate team believes that you shouldn’t have to live with dental pain or a smile you’re ashamed of. We also know you can’t always take time off work to get the care you need.
So, we’ve designated business hours that align with our patients’ availability!
We’re open during the evenings from 5-9 p.m. on Monday through Thursday. Then, on Friday and Saturday, we can see you from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You deserve to have excellent dental care available when it’s most convenient for you.
Experience Great Value On Your Dental Crowns And Implants
If you’ve been postponing getting a healthier and more complete smile because you’ve been terrified of the costs, consider Crowns Now! We strive to offer the highest quality care for the best value in Neenah, WI.
Aside from our great prices, we also offer multiple payment options to fit your needs. This includes all major credit cards, cash, money orders, PayPal, and financing through CareCredit. CareCredit offers low-interest and long-term financing options for those who qualify.
Our excellent restorative care will improve your dental health and your overall happiness! Our caring team can help you get there without the financial burden.