Did you decide to take a chance on that jawbreaker in your child’s Halloween candy haul and find that your tooth couldn’t handle it?
If you have broken or chipped a tooth, it’s important to see a dentist as soon as possible in order to minimize damage. And if you’re looking for the highest quality care for the best value in Neenah, WI, consider Crowns Now for an expedient but lasting fix!
Continue reading to learn more about how Crowns Now can help you if you’ve broken a tooth. Then, give us a call at 920-221-7948 to schedule an appointment!
What Is A Dental Crown?
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped “cap.” It’s used to completely cover the visible portion of a tooth in order to restore its appearance and function.
Here some common uses for dental crowns:
- Repair and strengthen a tooth after a break, chip, or fracture
- Protect a tooth weakened by decay or other damage
- Hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- Cover and support a tooth with a large filling
- Support a dental bridge
- Conceal discolored or misshapen teeth
Dental crowns can be made from different materials — such as metal, ceramic, resin, or porcelain — but at Crowns Now, we use all-porcelain crowns for a durable yet discreet solution to your dental dilemma. We carefully color-match your restoration to your natural teeth so that it’ll blend in with the rest of your smile!
How Quickly Can I Get My Tooth Fixed?
Crowns Now is open when most other dentist offices aren’t. We’re able to provide great care when you need it.
Our schedule is built for your convenience:
- Monday through Thursday: 5 to 9 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Our office is also unique in another way. In order to get a comfortable and natural-looking ceramic crown, it must be specifically made for your mouth. At other offices, it could take weeks or even months to receive your custom crown from a lab.
But Crowns Now is among the few dentists who have an in-house CEREC milling machine to create your custom crown in a single visit! You’ll be able to walk into the office with a broken tooth and walk out with one that’s as good as new.
Can I Afford A Dental Crown?
At Crowns Now, we believe that high-quality restorative dentistry shouldn’t leave you penniless.
That’s why we offer single-visit ceramic dental crowns for just $795!
We do this with the help of state-of-the-art dental technology, like our Galileos digital imaging system and Sirona 3D cone beam scanner. These special devices provide highly detailed images of your mouth. This allows us to more efficiently plan your treatment and perform the procedure. We reduce costs on our end, and we pass those savings to you!
For your convenience, we accept several different payment options, including all major credit cards, cash, money orders, PayPal, and financing through CareCredit.
We also believe in helping our patients make informed decisions about their dental health. If you have any questions about dental crowns or any part of your procedure — including the pricing — we’d be happy to answer them.
Will Getting A Dental Crown Hurt?
Getting a dental crown placed requires removing some of your enamel to make room for your restoration, so it’s possible you will feel some discomfort. However, we numb your mouth before that happens to make sure you are comfortable.
We also offer two dental sedation options if you want to ensure a stress-free experience:
- Nitrous oxide. Also known as “laughing gas,” this fast-acting dental sedation method will provide a sort of euphoria. We’ll place a mask over your nose and have you take a few deep breaths. You’ll begin to feel its effects shortly thereafter. The effects also wear off quickly after we turn off the gas, so you should be fine to drive home afterward.
- Oral conscious sedation. This type of dental sedation is administered in the form of a pill, which we prescribe to you and you take a certain amount of time before your procedure. This can make you drowsy or groggy, so it’s important to have a friend or family member drive you to and from the office if you opt for this method of dental sedation.
The Highest Quality Care At The Best Value
If you’ve broken or chipped a tooth, it’s important to repair the damage as soon as possible. Don’t be tempted to put off care because you think you can’t afford it. The professionals at Crowns Now can provide you the highest quality care for the best price in Neenah, WI.
Plus, leaving it untreated can lead to further damage or infection, which could require the tooth to be extracted down the road.