Get A Great Deal On A Dental CrownDr. James Eike on Cutting the Cost of Dental Crowns Read Transcript
By being able to utilize the technology in the advanced digital dentistry that we use for implants, we're also able to cut the costs considerably by doing it at one place rather than having a patient go to a specialist to place the implant, and then back to the dentist to be able to restore it.
At Crowns Now, you can get an all-ceramic dental crown for a single tooth for just $795.00! What’s more, you’ll be able to get the entire procedure done in a single visit to our office!
You may be wondering how we are able to provide such a great deal. The answer is simple: we have extensive experience and have invested in some of the most state-of-the-art dental technology available to plan and perform treatments, including:
- A Galileos digital imaging machine, which provides highly detailed images of your mouth (only five percent of all dentists are trained to use it)
- A Sirona 3D cone beam scanner, the most advanced machine of its kind, that allows us to view your mouth from every angle
We also have an in-house CEREC milling machine that we use to create custom dental crown in a single visit so you don’t have to wait weeks or even months for your restoration! Only about 14 percent of all dentists offer this highly convenient and cutting-edge machine! You’ll save money by reducing your office visits and bypassing the need for a temporary crown.
If you have a damaged tooth that you’d like to fix, contact Crowns Now for an affordable dental crown. OUR DENTISTS and our professional team can do a lot with dental crowns at our Neenah, WI dentist office, including:
- Improving the appearance of a damaged, worn-down, or discolored tooth
- Strengthening a tooth weakened by damage or dental treatments like root canals
- Protecting your tooth from further damage
If you would like more than one dental crown, we will discuss your options and the price points for each recommendation. We will also answer any dental crown questions you have so you can make the right choices for repairing and improving your smile.