To learn what distinguishes dental implant from dental bridge, contact tthe professionals at Crowns Now. OUR DENTISTS can help you make the best decision so you can get your strong, beautiful smile back at our Neenah, WI dentist office.
Find Out The Differences Between Dental Implants And Dental Bridges
Dental bridge and dental implant are both tooth replacement options. Both can be used to fill the gap left by a missing tooth or teeth, restoring the beauty of your smile and the power of your bite.
If you are using a dental bridge to replace one missing tooth, it will be made of three “teeth” fused together in a row, with one full replacement tooth in the middle and a dental crown-like shell on either side of the replacement tooth.
A dental implant is made of three parts:
- A dental crown
- The dental implant itself
- An abutment, which secures your dental crown to your dental implant
To help you decide which option is best for you, we will carefully assess your situation and answer any questions you have. Here are a few things to keep in mind while weighing your options:
- Dental bridges are often more affordably priced
- Dental insurance typically does not cover dental implants
- Dental implants replace tooth roots, helping to prevent jawbone deterioration
- Dental implants do not require us to prepare your in-tact teeth, as your replacement teeth will attach to the implant rather than to your natural teeth
Regardless of which dental option you choose, we can replace your missing tooth or multiple missing teeth in a single visit to our Neenah, WI dentist office! We accept a variety of payment options and offer evening and Saturday hours to fit your busy schedule. We’ll do all we can to make your appointment as pleasant as possible.