If you’re ready to get your strong bite and gorgeous smile back, contact Crowns Now for a same-day dental implant. OUR DENTISTS AND professional team offer “Implant Evenings” Monday through Thursday at our Neenah, WI dentist office. You’ll get your dental implant in the evening, go home, and be able to go to work as usual the next day! We also have Saturday hours for your convenience.
Our dental implants are of the highest quality and priced affordably. For just $2,995 you’ll get:
- A strong, sturdy dental implant
- A custom abutment to secure your replacement tooth to the dental implant
- An all-ceramic dental crown made just for you
We also offer many other dental implant options. Call today and ask about our summer savings! We’re offering dental implants at a 25-40% lower price than our competitors. We’ll even throw in a $50 gift card when you complete your consult. Don’t wait!
Experience The Many Benefits Of Dental Implants
Compared to other tooth replacement options, dental implants have many advantages because they:
- Look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth
- Can last a lifetime with proper care
- Do not require any preparation of your surrounding, healthy teeth
- Provide up to 90 percent of the chewing power of your natural teeth
- Prevent jawbone deterioration, helping you avoid a “sunken-in” look
Better Dental Implant Treatments At Crowns Now
Because of the state-of-the-art dental technology we use to plan and perform your dental treatment, your procedure will be more:
- Quickly performed
The future of dentistry is here thanks to the artificial intelligence approach we use. The entire dental implant placement process is computer-guided for total accuracy!
We are among the 14 percent of all dentists that have invested in a CEREC milling machine to craft a variety of replacement teeth options in a single visit! Whether you want to replace a single missing tooth or a full arch of teeth with All-on-4 dental implants, we have you covered.
We will thoroughly examine your situation and plan every detail of your treatment using top-notch dental tools, including:
- A digital imaging machine from Galileos, a sophisticated dental assessment tool that only five percent of dentists utilize
- A 3D cone beam CT scanner, the most advanced machine of its kind
If you’ve been told you cannot get a dental implant placed because your jaw is not thick enough or your sinus membrane is in the way, we can also provide bone grafts and sinus lifts to prepare you for dental implants!
When you arrive, our office will be quiet and relaxing. Usually, you’ll be the only patient scheduled at that time! We can also improve your comfort and relieve your dental anxiety! Your treatment will be comfortable from start to finish!