To find out for sure if you are a candidate for dental implants, contact Crowns Now to book a consultation. With the help of our professional dental team, OUR DENTISTS can restore your smile with a wide variety of dental implant options at our Neenah, WI dentist office.
Learn If You’re A Good Match For Dental Implants
If you are a good candidate for dental implants, you can benefit from the many advantages of this tooth replacement option, including:
- Strength: regain most or all of the chewing power of your natural teeth
- Durability: can last a lifetime with proper care
- Persuasiveness: look, feel, and work just like your natural teeth
Because dental implants replace your missing tooth roots, they also help to prevent jawbone deterioration so you can maintain your youthful appearance for longer! They also do not require any preparation of your remaining healthy teeth in order to be placed.
To determine if you are a suitable candidate, we will review your medical history and current dental health and answer any question about dental implants that you have. Your jawbone will also need to be:
To assess your jawbone and determine whether dental implants are a good option for you, we will use state-of-the-art dental technology, including:
- A Sirona 3D cone beam scanner to examine the overall shape of your whole mouth and jaw
- A Galileos digital imaging machine to get a clear look at the inside of your mouth with a fraction of the radiation of traditional X-rays
Even if you have been told that there is not enough room or that your jaw is not sturdy enough for dental implants, we still may be able to help. We can perform a sinus lift if you want a dental implant in your upper jaw and/or thicken your jawbone with a bone graft.