To better gauge whether you’d like dental implants from Crowns Now, check out some of the pros and cons of dentbelow.
At our Neenah, WI dentist office, OUR DENTISTS will evaluate your situation, answer any dental implant questions you have, and review all of your dental implant options so you can make an informed decision for your smile.
Pros Of Dental Implants
Compared to other options for replacing your damaged or missing teeth, dental implants offer many advantages. Here are just some of the benefits that you can look forward to with dental implants:
- Can last a lifetime with proper care
- Feel, look, and work like real, healthy teeth
- Restore your chewing power
- Do not require any preparation of healthy teeth surrounding the gaps
- Can help to prevent jawbone deterioration so you can avoid a “sunken-in” look
Because they literally fuse to your jawbone through a process called “osseointegration,” dental implants provide a sturdy foundation for:
- Dental crowns
- Dental bridges
- All-on-4 dental implant nonremovable restorations
- All-on-6 dental implants nonremovable restorations
Potential Cons Of Dental Implants
Some people simply aren’t good candidates for dental implants. In order to have them placed, you will need:
- A strong, healthy jaw
- Good oral and overall health
- Any medical conditions under control
- To avoid smoking and tobacco use
For others, it’s about finding the right time to invest in dental implants. We offer affordable prices that you can save up for over time. We also accept a variety of payment options and offer flexible hours to help you out!
If you do not decide on dental implants, we can recommend a variety of other tooth replacement options, including dental bridges.