At Crowns Now, you can repair your damaged smile with several types of dental implants to suit your specific needs. Regardless of which option you choose, OUR DENTISTS and professional dental team can make your smile good as new at our Neenah, WI dentist office. By replacing your damaged or missing teeth, you’ll be able to:
- Eat whatever foods you like
- Smile, laugh, and talk with confidence
- Improve your digestion and overall health
Get Dental Implant Options Customized For You
Compared to other tooth replacement options, dental implants offer many advantages. Through a process called “osseointegration,” dental implants literally fuse with your jawbone, replacing your tooth roots and preventing bone deterioration so you can maintain your appearance. Dental implants are also:
So you can make the decision that is best for your needs and smile goals, we will review all of your options and answer any dental implant questions you have. Here are some of the dental implant options you can choose from:
- Traditional dental implants that can be restored with dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures
- All-on-4® dental implants that use four dental implants to securely hold an entire arch of replacement teeth
- All-on-6 dental implants that replace a full arch using six dental implants
Regardless of which dental implant and tooth restoration option you choose, your dental implants will look beautiful and work great. Depending on which service you request, you may even be able to get the whole process done in a single visit! We even offer a same-day smile option so you can get immediate load-bearing dentures with one trip to our dental office!
Explore the types of dental implant options we offer at Crowns Now by calling our Neenah, WI dentist office at 920-221-7948. We’ll be happy to discuss your options for regaining your smile! You can also use our online form to schedule or ask questions.